.

.
14.1.16

A year of pleasures: off to the movies


Some of your know that hubby and I had a pretty tough year in 2015. You know the one thing that many people don't talk about is the hardship of marriage when it comes to extended family. It's not to say that we are perfect or have the best marriage in the world, BUT, I know that on our own we are a pretty good team.In comes all the drama of everyone else, and then our petty arguments and misunderstandings happen. Of course, being a cross-cultural family, there are things that pop up that just don't always make sense to me (or him -I suppose).

We don't get much time to ourselves. It's sad when we add it up. We try to have our time, and just have fun, but it doesn't always happen. Since his b-day was last week, I gifted him a leather jacket; but the biggest gift imo was a total of 4 movie tickets - 2 for him and son to watch something, and 2 for us. Poor Little Miss, she didn't get an invite :(
The last movie we saw was Star Wars - only 3 weeks ago, but I can't wait to go back to the movies. Hubby likes a specific theater that has reclining seats BUT awful food. Usually we eat before we go, so it's not too bad... I might do an update on our night out.

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template