.

.
21.1.16

A year of pleasures: on being sick & a nomad at heart


The kids and I were sick. Being sick is awful because (in this case) I had a virus invading my body and then well-wishers who wanting to help me or speak to me, were kind of invading my space. I have to be grateful for that, but it's difficult.

I am a loner. Truly! I tend to like my space. I've always referred to myself as a nomad- which is crazy to some, because I love consistency and permanency (unless it's torture). So maybe overall I am just using the wrong word, but it feels so right, lol.

Deep down I like to wander around and find my happy place. In reality I wouldn't make much of a member of the team, because as stated above, I love to be alone more often than not.
...a nomad I am...

Having people around is a blessing. I just have to admit that it's also hard to swallow sometimes.
Now I am feeling better. The kids are doing better as well.

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template