.

.
17.11.16

A Year of Pleasures: surety


"The act of forgiveness takes place in our mind.
It really has nothing to do with the other person.
                                            ~ L. Hay
to forgive
 i must step back

to forgive
i need to reflect

to forgive
i must understand that the trajectory of my existence is
to live my life the best way that i can
with the tools that i have
with the knowledge that i am not alone in this universe
but that i can choose to walk the road with whom i choose
and when I choose to do so

most importantly
i must live with the notion that the pros must outweigh the cons
that karma means payment
in full

i must live
with the desire to make right what  i can
and leave all and everyone who seeks to
lie
hurt
or betray me

...ultimately
love is what I am
what I give
and
where i want to be
it begins with me
and it ends with me.

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template