.

.
8.2.16

a year of pleasures: 38 . 31 . 36


Hubby's been really hitting the gym and in a way I guess I don't want to compete with him, but I don't want to be left behind (?)
Anyways, my working out has very little to do with him because I knew I would get back on the ball after Z turned 2. Now that I'm done nursing (hallelujah), I am on it.
I think I'm still bit heavy up top because I still have some milk (?)
 In the now: (as of Feb 08th)
weight - 135
my measurements are in the post title
I'm not even putting it out there that I need to eat clean, because with all my food restrictions, it's a miracle that any junk enters my body (but it does). But, in the end, it's just a reality for me- I need to eat clean.
...and not have any more babies lol.

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template