.

.
15.2.16

A Year of Pleasures: VDay with hubs at Salt & Pepper Mexican in Inglewood


He's been bugging me about going to this particular restaurant for a while now. My excuse(s)?
I thought it would be THAT kind of Mexican restaurant- you know the kind with basic typical foods that you can recreate at home? Yes, that kind. I was also worried about the gluten/dairy-free thing. I don't like eating out because I walk away feeling sick.

Can I say that hubby has really good taste in choosing restaurants that impress me? We had a really nice meal.  I  had the red snapper in Creole sauce with julienne veggies...delish!!! I like that there were small quantities of everything, not just a heap of food on my plate. The taste was pretty authentic; I will surely go again.
/ salt & pepper mexican restaurant inglewood

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template