.

.
10.1.16

A year of pleasures: Gaucho Brazilian Barbecue


There's a new restaurant that has made it on our faves list; it's called Gaucho Brazilian Barbecue. Hubby had been there before with his work mates, and was raving about it.  One of the things that stood out was his focus on the All You Can Eat deal - and it's a mighty good deal too.
It was hubby's birthday. Of course he got to choose where we would enjoy a meal. I must say, he was right, this is a nice restaurant. I loved the atmosphere. There is a cold and hot buffet, as well as the chefs stopping by each table with things like Parmesan beef (hub's favorite), all types of sausages, chicken hearts- I don't know how popular that one was, and even chicken wings.
The cost was $23/per person for lunch, which I think is great for the variety.  Dinner is a bit more pricey.

Unfortunately, since it was hubby's birthday, his mom made him a big breakfast. While I only had an apple, therefore, having a lot of room to fill up on the meats, he didn't have much of an appetite. He was greatly disappointed- as was I.
This is my kind of place. I got to stick with veggies, and meat, and since the chefs come around every while, there is not a heap of food on the plate - this is always overwhelming when I go out to eat.

We will definitely go again.

../ at Gaucho Brazilian BBQ

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template